Heute beginnt um 11:00 Uhr (MEZ) die Anhörung der AGCC über den Fall FullTilt Poker. Das Radio von quadjacks.com berichtet live über die aktuellen Geschehnisse und lädt sich immer wieder Gäste ein. Vor Kurzem war Tony G. zu hören. Seine Statements zur Anhörung:
* US Players are screwed. Aussie and Canadian players will probably be fine.
* Lots of crap has been coming out of the Full Tilt camp. It’s hard to know what to believe anymore.
* Howard and Ferguson are laughing, bank accounts are padded.
* Howard did not retire, not truly anyway. Howard went to Ireland to negotiate, and spoke to Tony personally in a business capacity.
* FTP is just going to sell player database/software and bank more, leaving players out to dry.
* Lawyers know that their clients are guilty of money laundering and other illegal things, so naturally they tell them to stay quiet.
* Ivey looks out for himself. Doesn’t care about players. Moving on now, looking into new ventures.
* Sitting out WSOP was stressful. Wanted a resolution to player funds.
* He is the qualified table captain.